Reservation and Cancellation Policiesadmin2023-07-21T21:21:19+00:00
Property and Cancellation Policies :
We are a small business where every guest reservation made is important to us. Last-minute changes or cancellations significantly affect our business. Making a reservation at a bed and breakfast is not the same as making a hotel reservation. When you reserve a room, we agree to turn away all other requests for that room, and you agree to pay the rate quoted for the number of days you reserve it. A last-minute cancellation gives us little chance of re-booking a room. For this reason, we uphold a strict reservation and cancellation policies.
• Guestroom guarantee: We requires a valid credit card to guarantee your reservation. • Credit card validation: Please note that to process your reservation, we must validate your credit card, with a pre-authorization on your credit card of 1.00 Canadian dollars for each day reserved.
• Payments: The total amount of your bill will charge to the credit card that we have on file three days before the arrival date. If you wish to pay with a different card, you must contact us by phone: 1-604-872-3060 or by email firstname.lastname@example.org and provide the new credit card number. If your credit card decline, we will send you an email to request the new credit card information if we don’t receive any information from you in the next 24 hrs., we reserve the right to cancel your reservation.
• Additional Guest Rate: Our base rate covers a maximum of two guests; Any extra guest has a cost of CA $ 40.00 per night. If you do not add the extra guests on your reservation the additional cost will be added and charge it in your receipt during your stay.
• Credit cards we accept: Visa & MasterCard, please note, we charge in Canadian dollars and the responsibility for the exchange conversions is your credit card company.
• Reservation for another person: If someone reserves a room for you or you reserve for another person, in order to confirm the reservation, the credit card owner will need to contact us to fill out a form with the authorization of the payment. You can contact us by phone at 604-872-3060 or by email at email@example.com.
• Taxes: We charge a total of 19.18% taxes.8% provincial sales tax (PST) + 3% Vancouver municipal and regional district tax (MRDT) + 2.5% Major Events MRDT + 5% GST (on purchase price, PST, MRDT, Major Events MRDT).
Cancellation Policies: a) Regular reservations: Cancellations/modifications are allowed up to 3 days (72 hours) before the date of arrival. No fees will be charged, after which your reservation becomes non-refundable.
b) Last minute: All reservations made 3 days before arrival date are non-refundable. You only have one hour after reservation made to modify. Please note in case of a no show, we will cancel your reservation. Strict check-in policies, please contact us for more information.